Today we are happy to announce the release of SignalR 2.2.2-preview1.
SignalR 2.2.2 is a servicing release, including some highly requested updates and bug fixes.
Here are the highlights of the release:
- Support for Service Bus 3 (https://github.com/SignalR/SignalR/issues/3548)
- NetStandard version of the client (https://github.com/SignalR/SignalR/issues/3851)
- A bunch of work making Redis Scaleout more reliable
Here is a full list of issues fixed in this update.
This update also includes a new version of the SignalR C++ client (beta-2), which includes the following features:
- UWP Support
- Allow to specify web proxy
- Update nuget package to use cpprest 2.9.1
- SignalR-Client-Cpp in release mode asks for cpprest140d_2_7.dll
Both SignalR 2.2.2 and the C++ client include community contributions – thanks!
Note: As mentioned, this is a servicing release for SignalR 2.2, not a new release for .NET Core. We’re hard at work on the SignalR port to .NET Core, with an expected release later this year.