7 new Silverlight blogs have been completed. Check them out and let me know if you have any questions.
- Tip of the Day #23 – How to Capture the Mouse Wheel Event
- Tip of the Day #24: How to Apply a XAML Template to a Class
- 3D Simulated Terrain Tutorials for Silverlight Games
- Terrain Tutorial Part 1 – Creating a Scrolling Map
- Tip of the Day #25: How to Build the XAP File to the Debug/Release Folders
- Tip of the Day #26: How to Change the Output XAP File Name.
- Tip of the Day #27: How to Change the Mouse Cursor
Visual Studio Web Tools