I know this comes close on the heels of shipping TFS 2017 Update 1, but we are working on another Update to TFS 2015. For those who are up for it, I encourage you to upgrade to TFS 2017 Update 1, however, if there are reasons you really want to stay on 2015 a little longer, Update 4 might be useful to you.
Update 4 only contains bug fixes. It has about 25 bug fixes, all or most of which, have been reported by customers. They were all selected because they seemed likely enough and problematic enough to warrant issuing a proactive fix.
- Release Notes – includes a full list of bug fixes in this release candidate. A few more will come in the final release.
- TFS 2015 Update 4 web installer
- TFS 2015 Update 4 ISO installer
- TFS 2015 Express Update 4 web installer
- TFS 2015 Express Update 4 ISO installer
I really believe this is the last Update for the TFS 2015 product. From this point forward, all releases will be on TFS 2017 and later unless something really surprising happens.
Let us know if you have any issues with it.