Sorry, I had a farm day yesterday and am a little late on the announcement…
Yesterday we announced the release of both Visual Studio 2017 and TFS 2017 Update 1. I’ll focus on TFS and you can read Julia’s post on VS.
- TFS 2017.1 Release Notes
- TFS 2017.1 web installer
- TFS 2017.1 ISO installer
- TFS 2017.1 Express Edition web installer
- TFS 2017.1 Express Edition ISO installer
***UPDATE Mar 9*** The problems with upgrades from TFS versions before TFS 2015 have been fixed and the images have been republished. If you get a new download, it will work upgrading any supported version of TFS.
Other TFS related 2017 downloads:
- Test Professional
- Feedback client
- Test Controller and Test Agent
- TFS Office Integration web installer
- TFS Office Integration ISO
- Team Explorer – We have not yet released a VS 2017 equivalent of “Team Explorer”. Until then, for most things, you can use a prior version for interacting with TFS 2017. For the few things that actually require matched versions (like creating Team Projects), you can use VS 2017, a VS 2017 trial or one of the 2017 release candidates. We will release a 2017 Team Explorer with everything you need to work with TFS in about a month.
Please checkout the release notes to see all the great stuff that’s in Update 1. We’re thrilled to have been able to make it available to you. We’re already hard at work on Update 2 (which I expect sometime this summer). To get a sneak peek at what’s coming, check out our Feature Timeline.
As always, we are eager to hear your feedback,