Well, among other things, it’s now called Folder Diff 🙂
We’ve been doing a lot of work on Folder Diff as part of incorporating it into the Orcas release of TFS. Some key new features include:
- An improved look (I think :), you can be the judge though).
- A summery bar that lists counts of differences
- A filter dialog that allows choosing what differences to include and file extensions to filter by.
- Scanning on a background thread.
- Better handling of errors, cancellation, etc.
- and lots more improvements…
Here’s a screenshot of the updated window (what I wouldn’t give for screenshots that weren’t so fuzzy looking :)):
And here’s the new options dialog:
I hope you like it!