After Esther who explained how to Visualize Code with Visual Studio 11 Beta last week, Chris blogged this week-end about What’s new in Visual Studio 11 Dependency Graph Features.
- demonstrating the interest of the code index for the performance and scalability of the top-down dependency graphs
- showing how leveraging the code index as well enables you to build bottom-up dependency graphs, starting from the code elements you are interested in.
- presenting the new touch-up possibilities that are useful to comment and share a design, or do some “what if” scenarios
- showing the quick find, the fast incremental layout, the toolbar embedded in the document (which is great if you have several monitors), and the help pages.
- and also mentioning the features we removed from Visual Studio 2010.
A must watch!