You can create a dependency (DGML) graph to see links between work items by using the Work Item Visualizer available on MSDN Code Gallery for Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate. This tool can help you:
- Analyze the hierarchy of your work items more easily.
- Perform basic risk/impact analysis when creating or editing work items.
- Discuss the entire scope of linked work items.
- Plan projects more easily.
- Eliminate the need to create queries or reports to view tree of work items.
- See the entire tree of work items linked to the one you’re working on.