Going Native 2013 ended a few weeks ago, but the sessions live on in a series of videos on Channel 9. Don’t have time for all of them? Here are some of the most-viewed sessions:
- Bjarne Stroustrup, The Essence of C++: With Examples in C++84, C++98, C++11, and C++14
- Andrei Alexandrescu, Writing Quick Code in C++, Quickly
- Sean Parent, C++ Seasoning
- Herb Sutter, Keynote: Herb Sutter – One C++
- Stephan T. Lavavej, Don’t Help the Compiler
- Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler
Which session did you enjoy the most (and why)?