· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Rich Internet Applications
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
RIA for web services exposed data inspection
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Facebook Feeds Gadget for Vista
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
Action Script and J2EE
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Enhanced Readability due to its keyword set, Intellisense and auto completion, Auto Indentation, Support for ParamArray
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
It has evolved from variant type structures and has got mature without loosing developers market, and has competed progressively with pure Object Oritned languages which were designed for the very purpose from day first.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.