· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
Software Development oriented to ASP.NET Web Applications
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Web applications with Ajax and third party components like DevExpress and MSSQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 Database Engine.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
It was a process control like a workflow with Web interface and Windows Services for do the background job’s.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Im developing an aplication for a big super market. This application make the control of the stock in corridors and the warehouse too. Print orders for automatic replacement of products. Also develop a SmartDevice application for windows mobile 6 that record de entrance of Merchandise, this application use sql server ce and the syncronization is through .NET Web Services.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
It’s easier for me to read and more quick to program because i don’t have to put simbols and thinks like that.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
I think other languages like c# has so many symbols and things, and i think is most difficult to read the code.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.