· How long have you been using VB?
since 1999 i have started writting applications by using my lovely language VB
· What industry do you work in?
Information Technology software house (EBLA)
· How big is your development team?
more than 20 persons
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Windows Applications (Database systems), and User controls
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
ISN Dynamics ERP that consists of 5 major modules
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I just finished EBLA Capture System that simulates the IBM Capture with many more options and utilities
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
SQL Server. ORACLE
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
the open environment, reusability of code, object and much more issues
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
Simplicity and power as well as to the accuracy of the linguistic analyst
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.