· How long have you been using VB?
Since vb 4
· What industry do you work in?
Banking and Finance
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
I developed a lot of apps and solutions. I have an SMS banking solution that’s currently working made on VB9. I am working on an Internet Banking solution also on VB9.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
The SMS Banking solution.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I am currently working on an Internet Banking solution that I have to finish until the end of this year. The development is going as planned, which I thing I will finish it and will be ready for testing by the end of October.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
I use Java scripts, AT+ Commands, ASP.NET Web Forms (just thinking on moving to the MVC and the whole Entity Framework).
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
All features in VB are perfect.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
It’s simplicity, it’s almost like talking to the machine telling it what should it do.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.