· How long have you been using VB?
About 7 years. (Since 2002)
· What industry do you work in?
Software house, Web and Windows programming, Developer
· How big is your development team?
7 people. (3 developers, 2 designers, 1 graphic artist, 1 manager)
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Web, WPF and Windows
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
A web form generator and content management system, for smart card management.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I working on .NETNUKE technology and trying to create a Form Viewer Generator and something else…
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
Visual Studio 2008, standard controls, Telerik, DevExpress.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Fast programming, Optional parameters, Auto casting and more. 🙂
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
Before VB I liked C#, but VB has shown me how to do rapid programming. VB helps me focus on my program and not on the syntax. VB is easy. VB is strong. Finally, VB is Microsoft’s son.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!