· How long have you been using VB?
More than 15 years.
· What industry do you work in?
Contract Manufacturing Services.
· How big is your development team?
I am the only developer!
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Windows smart client and ASP.NET applications.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Warehouse Management System.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I have developed a fully functional warehouse management system using VB.NET and LINQ that is successfully implemented in my company. The application is used by more than a hundred of users in several different buildings.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
Android, Java, C#, Ruby On Rails.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
LINQ is my favorite. It saves me a lot of time. VB.NET enables me to do OOP. Very cool.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
The language is simple and easy to understand.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!