· How long have you been using VB?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Software for libraries (public and private).
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
It is a library management system.
For the staff: a WindowsForms application
For the public users: a Web application
ASP.NET, Windows and Web Services for communication between library catalogues.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
SQL Server 2005/2008.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Every kind of app can be programmed: WinForms app, Web app, Windows Service, Web Service, Silverlight.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
Object Oriented Programming.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!