· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
Currently I’m alone.
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Web applications, SOA, Silverlight.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
It is an application based on Silverlight to show documentation of a Telco networks. The diagrams are Visio-like, with Geocoding and map information. It shows information about the Status and Faults of the Telco equipments involved.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
1_ Point 9
2_ SOA access to SAP
3_ Interface between Clarify and Siebel
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
Windows Forms, WCF.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
I like inline functions and lambda functions too.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
It’s easier to read and understand the code, especially when you get code that was written by someone else.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!