· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
Satellite Location, Education Institute, Military Education, Food Factories, Supermarkets.
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Satellite Location and Commerce Apps.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
There are 3: Synchronization apps, Real time apps and SOA apps.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Real Time into satellite locations.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Synchronization with portable clients, XML consumption and Interop features.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
This is a very flexible language, but most important is its continuous evolution in 3 ways:
1: More RAD
2: More powerful language features
3: More Microsoft products integration.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!