The Misfit Geek, Joe Stagner, asked me this provocative question in a recent episode on his new podcast series: “Does VB have a Future?”. Tune in to hear more details on my answer, which of course is YES! We talk about plans for increasing the VB.NET content across Microsoft, the great innovations that are happening in VB.NET, idea sharing that’s been happening between VB.NET and C#, the similarities and differences between VB.NET and C# developers, and more!
In this episode – The Misfit Geek talks with Lisa Feigenbaum from the .NET Managed Languages Group about Visual Basic .NET. Does VB.NET have a future ? Does Microsoft love C# more than VB.NET? Listen and find out.
- VB Dev Center: http://msdn.com/vbasic
- VB Team Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/vbteam
- VB Team Blog (my posts): http://blogs.msdn.com/vbteam/archive/tags/Lisa+Feigenbaum/default.aspx
- VB 6 Resource Center: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbrun/default.aspx
- VB 2010 Resource Center: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/dd819153.aspx