What do you call a gadget that is used for debugging which looks at the properties of other gadgets?

Why, the Inspector Gadget, of course.

Computer geeks think they're so clever.

Comments (5)
  1. steven says:

    Hmm… “This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG.”

    Was that the Inspector Gadget intro theme?

    [Found another one and updated the link – thanks. -Raymond]
  2. Anonymous says:

    I’m guessing you forgot to double-check that link in between the time you wrote that entry N months ago and now?

  3. Anonymous says:

    "Go, Go, Gadget Debugger!"

    Of course, given how well his stuff usually worked that would probably result in a fly swatter shooting out his hat!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Raymond, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    i’m interested in your inspector gadget, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comments are closed.