Here are some airline-related web logs that I follow.
- Fly with Me, a sort-of monthly podcast from a professional airline pilot. A glimpse into the world behind that cockpit door.
- Flight Attendant Betty, another podcast, this one from your friendly flight attendant. (Though I have to admit, in Episode 2, I skipped over the disaster story and listened just to the stories of the world's stupidest hijackers.)
- Yu Hu Stewardess, a flight attendant who isn't afraid to talk about all the stupid passengers she has to put up with (Do you recognize yourself?) and talk about what life is like when you spend a significant fraction of your nights away from home.
- Doing Boeing, the web log of a Boeing database administrator. From the original technology company in the Seattle area.
- The 777 Flight Test Journal. I had been looking for something to replace Randy Baseler's blog in my Boeing blogroll because Randy's was just all marketing hot air. The Flight Test Journal still feels a bit too heavily-managed, but it's a big improvement.