MSDN Video Series: How to explore unfamiliar code in Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
These videos show how you can use code visualization tools, such as dependency graphs, DGML, and Architecture Explorer, to help you understand what’s going on in unfamiliar code:
- What are dependency (DGML) graphs?
- How can I use dependency graphs to visualize code?
- How do I manage large dependency graphs?
- How can I use Architecture Explorer to browse code relationships?
- How do I edit and customize DGML graphs?
- How can I visualize run-time object graphs?
For more information, see Visualizing Existing Code in the Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate product documentation.
PS: Please let me know how you like this post by clicking a star under RATE THIS in the top right corner or post comment below. If you don’t like this post, please tell me what you want to see.