Microsoft is partnering with the U.S. Government in the journey to the cloud, providing both infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS) offerings to enable digital transformation. Our government customers are responsible for the most sensitive data and the most critical applications in the country.
We're continuously expanding our support for highly-classified workloads, delivering advanced technologies like Blockchain and support for High Performance Computing, and increasing our available security capabilities with Azure Security Center. In addition, were launching Citrix VDI on Azure Government to help our government customers deliver user workloads from the cloud.
- Introducing Azure Government Secret: Taking the next step forward in meeting the mission-critical and data needs of our U.S. Government customers, we are announcing expansion plans to make Azure Government Secret available to support government agencies and partners who have Secret classified data.
- Blockchain for Azure Government: Blockchain technologies deployed on Azure are applicable to many complex problems facing government today, including distribution of funds after natural disasters, registration of property ownership, and other issues involving tracking ownership of funds or assets through multiple transactions.
- Unified security management with Azure Security Center: To help our customers address their security challenges, we're bringing Azure Security Center to Azure Government.
- Expanding High Performance Computing in Azure Government: To address data-driven government demand, we're extending our existing public sector HPC offerings, including the NC-series and Azure Batch, to include the H-series virtual machines.
- New Virtual Desktop Infrastructure options in the cloud: With Citrix VDI on Azure Government, customers can now extend existing Citrix environments and deploy Windows 10 desktops into Azure Government from Citrix Cloud.
For more details check out the full announcement from Tom Keane, head of global infrastructure, Microsoft Azure, see all of the new capabilities being brought to Azure Government!
For all things related to security, privacy, transparency, and compliance, check out the Microsoft Trust Center.
To experience the power of Azure Government for your organization, sign up for an Azure Government Trial.