Are you, or anyone you know, driving transformation and making significant contributions to the wider technical community around Microsoft Azure? If so, be sure to submit a nomination by August 31 to be considered for the October announcement of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program’s Azure category. Nominations submitted afterwards could be considered for future quarters.
With the momentum of Microsoft Cloud in various sectors such as in the government, we are excited and aiming to grow the Azure MVP community with this call for nominations.
What is the MVP Program?
Microsoft’s MVP Program recognizes individuals who, over the past 12 months, have demonstrated superior knowledge, leadership and passion, combined with a desire to help and accelerate other's learning, careers, and abilities.
To determine if you, or someone you know, meets the criteria to become an MVP for Azure, here are some things we are seeking:
- Passion about Microsoft Azure features and services, and excitement about what’s next
- Drive and motivation to share your knowledge with the wider technical community
- Significant contributions over the past year to online communities and/or in-person events (i.e., speaking, blogging, podcasts, hosting events, mentoring, etc.).
- Seen as a go-to person to discuss newly-released cloud technology and to advise on implementation
What are the benefits and opportunities?
Among the host of benefits and opportunities that Microsoft MVPs receive are:
- Recognition as being an outstanding community leader
- Early access to Microsoft products
- Direct communication channels with our product teams
- Invitation to the Global MVP Summit, an exclusive annual event hosted in our global HQ in Redmond.
- Close relationships with the local Microsoft teams in your area who support and empower MVPs to address needs and opportunities in the local ecosystem.
For more information and to nominate
To nominate yourself or someone else, visit our MVP nomination page.