Updated June 2, 2017 w/ fixed known issue (last bullet in "top bug fixes..." below)
Here's a look at the top fixes and improvements for this week's update, 15.36 (170530):
Top bug fixes and improvements:
- New sidebar: Delete All now works properly for folders in All Accounts
- New sidebar: After deleting an account, unread counts for folders in All Accounts are properly updated
- Templates: Template files sent via email now open correctly
- Send later: Reply and forward headers now show actual delivery time instead of scheduled time
- When switching from Kerberos to another authentication method, the new method is now used instead of Kerberos
- Performance has been improved for Empty Cache for folders and bulk permanent delete
- Crash on launch with log stating "Key is missing or has been deleted" has been fixed (known issue from last week)
- Certificate for outlook.office365.com keeps prompting intermittently
- This issue is being actively investigated; stayed tuned for updates
- For any issues, please use Help > Contact Support
- For feature requests, please use Help > Suggest a Feature
- For weekly updates with the latest features and fixes listed here, join Insider Fast!
- Want to try Outlook but don’t have a subscription or license? Get Outlook Preview!