You can now create a new warehouse flow on the mobile device as an extension. To enable this:
- Create an Enum extension of the WhsWorkExecuteMode enum, and add an entry for your flow.
- If you flow is indirect (vs. work driven), create an Enum extension of the WhsWorkActivity enum, and add an entry for your flow.
Note: The entry must have the same name as your entry to the WhsWorkExecuteMode enum in step 1.
- Create a class that extends WhsWorkExecuteDisplay, and decorate the class with the WhsWorkExecuteModeAttribute attribute specifying your new enum value.
The system will now automatically:
- Allow mobile device menu items to be created for your new flow, and
- Create an instance of your new class when a user starts the flow from the mobile device.
This diagram shows how you can plug in your flow – side-by-side with the existing flows:
THIS POST APPLIES TO MICROSOFT DYNAMICS FOR OPERATIONS SPRING 2017 PREVIEW; IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND CONFERS NO RIGHTS.