Today and tomorrow the SCM team from the Microsoft Dynamics AX R&D division is hosting a workshop on the upcoming Warehouse and Transportation management functionality in Dynamics AX 2012 R3. 140 partners and customers are gather from over 80 different companies at DGI Byen in Copenhagen.
We have 2 busy days ahead of us with short presentations followed by hands-on-labs. No one will leave Copenhagen without a first hands experience of WMS and TMS including:
- Reservation Hierarchies,
- New Inventory dimensions: License Plate and Inventory Status,
- Product configuration,
- Warehouse setup of Location, Zones and Profiles,
- Warehouse flow,
- Outbound warehouse processes using mobile devices,
- Warehouse integration with Discrete manufacturing and Kanban,
- Transportation setup of Carrier, Rating Profiles, Rate Master, Override Charges, and Routes and Routing Constraints.
- Freight reconciliation