There are a whole bunch of SSIS sessions at the PASS Summit this year – I’m glad to see our product continues to be one of the most popular SQL topics around!
Full day of SSIS training from the authors of the SSIS Design Patterns book.
Break out Sessions
- 10 Extraordinary Things to Achieve with Integration Services 2012 (BIA-322-S) - Peter Myers, Matthew Roche
- Adapting Your ETL Solutions to Use SSIS 2012 (BIA-205) - Devin Knight
- Become Less Fuzzy About Fuzzy Transformations! (LT-100) - Amy Lewis
- Data Cleansing with SSIS 2012 (BIA-405-S) - Brian Knight
- Enterprise Information Management: Bringing Together SSIS, DQS, and MDS (BIA-316-M) - Matthew Roche, Matt Masson
- Extending SSIS 2012 Reports with Analytics (BIA-207-M) - Patrick LeBlanc
- Real-Time Data Warehouse and Reporting Solutions (BIA-203) - Carlos Bossy
- Slowly Changing Dimensions: An Integrated Approach (BIA-314) - Mark Stacey
- Understanding the SSIS 2012 Deployment Model (LT-102) - Bill Fellows
- Using SSIS 2012 for Data Warehouse ETL (BIA-319) - Thomas LeBlanc
- Waiter, There's a Fly in My Data (BIA-101) - Rafael Salas
- When ETL Goes Bad: Handling Errors and Data Anomalies in SSIS (BIA-209) - Tim Mitchell
- Data in the Sky: Efficient On-Premise to Cloud Data Transfer (CLD-306-M) - Matt Masson, Wee Hyong Tok
Wow, I don’t know how I’m going to fit all these into my schedule…
Also note that there will be multiple people from the SSIS team at the summit, ready to answer any questions you have, or help with designing your ETL solutions. (It looks like I might have a couple of book signings scheduled as well – I’ll post details once they are available).
Hope to see you there!