The new Attunity connectors for Oracle and Teradata are now available on Microsoft.com. This version (v2.0) supports SQL Server 2012, and adds some new functionality for SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2 (v1.2).
From the site:
Microsoft Connector Version 2.0 for Oracle by Attunity – The Oracle source and destination components are written to achieve optimal performance when loading data into Oracle or unloading data from Oracle in the context of Microsoft SSIS.
Microsoft Connector Version 2.0 for Teradata by Attunity – The components are written to achieve optimal performance when loading data into Teradata or unloading data from Teradata in the context of Microsoft SSIS.
Microsoft SSIS Connectors by Attunity Version 2.0 is a minor release. It supports SQL Server 2012 Integration Services and includes bug fixes and support for updated Oracle and Teradata product releases.
The following enhancements were made:
- Oracle Enhancement – LOB Support
- Support was added for the following Oracle LOB types: CLOB, NCLOB and BLOB. These LOB types are supported by the Oracle Source component and the Oracle Destination component in array load mode.
- Oracle and Teradata Bug Fixes – Some hot key issues were fixed in the Oracle and Teradata connectors UI.
- Oracle and Teradata Bug Fixes – Localization issues were fixed in the Oracle and Teradata connectors.
- Teradata Enhancement – Support for TPT API 14.0 and TPT API 13.10.
- Support was added for Teradata 13.10 and Teradata 14.0 by supporting TPT API version 13.0 and TPT API version 14.0 (14.00.00.02 or higher). Previous versions of the TPT API are still supported.
- Teradata Enhancement – Starting from Teradata 13.0 Teradata database supports DDL with no primary index which was introduced specifically for loading data faster into Teradata; these tables were not listed in the table dropdown list.
- Teradata Bug Fix – Teradata DDL supports column names being reserved words. Teradata Connector could not work with tables having such columns.
- Teradata Bug Fix – Teradata destination component failed to read problematic rows from the error table with the following error: “Errors while trying to read error tables. Invalid TPT operator”.