Microsoft HIS product team is accepting nominations for the HIS 2016 TAP. The program is intended to enable the HIS product team to obtain critical feedback on HIS 2016 technologies and tools, with which to improve quality and supportability prior to retail release of the software. The program enables enterprise IT organizations to develop and deploy new host integration solutions using pre-release copies of HIS 2016, obtaining support from the HIS product team. The HIS product team will select TAP sites that best enable the team to achieve these goals.
- There are a number of benefits to and responsibilities required of participant organizations.
- Permission to download and install into development, test and production environments pre-release builds of HIS 2016.
- Channel to provide feedback directly to the HIS product team through regular conference calls.
- Access to pre-release documentation, samples, training and guidance.
- Ability to raise issues and obtain software fixes for production blocking problems.
- Review and approval of TAP agreement, non-disclosure agreement, use rights and license agreement.
If your organization is interested in this program, please complete the HIS 2016 TAP nomination survey posted to https://aka.ms/histap.
If you have questions regarding the HIS 2016 TAP, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host Integration Server Team