Webvine (http://www.webvine.com.au) are an Office 365, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM consultancy with large and small clients, including a number of education customers in Australia. Next week they are running a breakfast briefing on Thursday 30 June, in our offices in North Ryde, to talk about the examples of school projects they have completed in NSW.
Here’s the invitation details:
Does your school have disparate systems and a poor ability to communicate easily with staff, students and parents?
For example schools typically struggle with:
- Paper notices – on boards, in schoolbags – everywhere
- Events – where do parents, staff and students find out what’s on and where
- Information held in systems like Moodle and Edumate are isolated
- Lack of collaboration between staff, students and parents
- Being seen as disorganised in the eyes of parents
Join Gold partner WebVine for an Education focused breakfast seminar.
WebVine have worked with schools like Roseville College, Knox Grammar and William Clarke College. Marcus Dervin, founder of WebVine will lead the presentation.
WebVine will showcase a case study that has resolved all of these problems and more.
Dan Bowen from Microsoft will also discuss the latest Office 365 features that your school can take advantage of.
The briefing, with a light breakfast beforehand, is first thing on Thursday 30th June, and finishes by 9:30AM, so it’s the ideal opportunity to learn more without having to take a huge chunk out of your day.