The agenda for the Microsoft Australia Partner Conference (APC) has been published, and it’s pretty comprehensive.
There’s a wide choice of tracks available, and they break down into three different types
- Focus and advice on customer segments
- Public Sector – including specific sessions for Education, Health etc
- Enterprise Solutions and customers – addressing the top concerns of major customers, such as the consumerisation of IT, and the switch to the Cloud
- Small and Midsized Business – with real stories of how you can accelerate your business sales using Cloud
- Focus and advice on products/technologies
- ISV and Solution Developer – which will focus on specific advice for partners developing their own applications business through the Microsoft Cloud, and new devices
- Dynamics – covering the growth of, and applications for, CRM systems
- OEM – looking at today’s and tomorrow’s hardware devices
- Focus on your own business
- Sales and Marketing – advice and case studies to help you develop your sales and marketing capability
- Microsoft Partner Network – practical information on how to activate the benefits of the MPN, such as internal user rights for Cloud and CRM services
- Human Resources – including advice on recruitment strategies in today’s market
Download the full detail of the APC 2011 Track Sessions here
Don’t forget if you’re a Gold or Silver Competency Partner, then you get your first ticket free, saving you up to $1,496.