NewLease (one of Microsoft Australia’s distributors), Microsoft, and Citrix are inviting Microsoft Partners to join us for a day designed to help you Capture your Cloud. Although this training day is not specifically for education partners only, the latest research is showing that public sector organisations, including education, are going to be the earliestg widespread adopters of cloud services, and represent a tremendous potential for you to create a new business model.
Instead of talking about why you should be in the Cloud, we will help you understand HOW to get into the cloud and what the business opportunities are. You will learn about how to build profitable Cloud offerings and be exposed to a variety of opportunities that you can bring to your customers.
There will be detailed sessions on:
- Desktop-as-a-Service: Learn why this service is fast becoming one of the most talked about in the Cloud and the associated business opportunity, and get insights on the Microsoft-Citrix solution that makes DaaS great for you and your customers
- Licence Mobility: As of July 1st there will be amazing new Cloud opportunities. You can now combine Microsoft SPLA licensing with a customers’ existing licensing, to deliver outcomes with much more flexibility. So even if you’ve never heard of SPLA before, you’ll get valuable insight into the ways you can build Cloud offerings for your customers
- Vendor updates: Microsoft and Citrix will tell talk about developments going on in their businesses
- Partner Case studies: Hear from existing partners about their successful Cloud businesses
Dates and Venues
- Sydney, 24th May, at the Stamford Grand, North Ryde
- Melbourne, 26th May, at the RACV City Club in Bourke Street
- Brisbane, 31st May, at the Microsoft offices in George Street
- Perth, Thu 2nd June at the Microsoft offices in St Georges Terrace
Registration will be at 8.30am, Presentations will run from 9.00am- 3.30am. View the Agenda.