UPDATE: Fixed the video resolution issue. Higher resolution (720p) version is available.
- Integrate with MSTest so:
- I get as much of the TFS integration goodness I can get
- Gated check-ins
- Running tests on a build server
- Write and debug my code without having to constantly deploy to a CRM server to test and iterate on my code
- Mock things like Xrm.Page, web service calls, interaction with the HTML DOM, etc.
- Integrate with the Developer Toolkit
- Run tests OUTSIDE of the context of a browser
So I scoured the internet, tried a bunch of things I came across, and finally landed on approach which combines lessons learned from the following resources:
- How to mock out jQuery and Raphael
- Use the Xrm.Page Script Library Template (from the CRM SDK)
You can grab the finished example I show in the walkthrough here: