Hi Cluster Fans,
We have some great webcasts to share with you created by one of the team’s Most Valuable Professionals (MVP), John Savill. (What is a MVP? Visit: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com) John has shared some of his clustering work from website, SavillTech.com.
· Creating Windows Server 2008 Failover Clusters: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/clustercreate/ClusterCreate.wmv
· Configuring a Windows Server 2008 Failover Cluster from the command line: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/clustercmd/clustercmd.wmv
· Understanding Failover Cluster Quorum: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/ClusterQuorum/ClusterQuorum.wmv
· Hyper-V Quick Migration: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/QuickMigration/QuickMigration.wmv
· Configuring iSCSI connections from the command line: http://www.savilltech.com/Videos/iscsicli/iscsicli.wmv
For a complete list of John’s videos, you can visit here: http://www.savilltech.com/videos.html.
The clustering team is always looking for some new MVPs, people passionate in technology and active the high-availability community. For more information, email ClusMVP@microsoft.com.
The Clustering and High-Availability Team