Hi Cluster Fans,
We’ve had a lot of requests for a centralized website to find clustering and high-availability information and…it’s coming soon. But in the meantime I’ll post some great resources from Microsoft’s Clustering and High-Availability team.
I’ll try to update this list when we get a few more. We have several coming out in the near future (including Active Directory considerations).
Hyper-V and Failover Cluster [New 5/8/08]:
Failover Clustering (WSFC) Sites:
Network Load Balancing (NLB) Clustering:
· Installed Help for Network Load Balancing
· Troubleshooting for System Event Messages Related to NLB Cluster
· Installed Help for Failover Clusters
· Troubleshooting for System Event Messages Related to Failover Clustering
Note: This has be called ‘geographically dispersed’ or ‘stretched’ clustering in the past. In Windows Server 2008 and onwards, this will be called ‘multi-site’ clustering and we recommend using this name to search for related information.
· Designing a Multi-Site Cluster (2003)
· Multi-Site Clusters (2003)