I’ve been a bit quiet on the blog since the holidays (thanks Ben for giving me the push I needed ;)) – so apologies if I haven’t answered your questions. I did have a bit of a catch up today, so there may be some new answers. I’ve also seen a few direct e-mails from the blog and have answered some – but will re-set expectations here – I don’t always have a chance to respond to these.
I will be making a couple of posts in the next day or two with details of two new local language blogs for Spanish and French – with a German one following soon!
Other news this week:
- From the Project Programmability blog – new 2010 impersonation article and availability of a Project Server 2010 VM
- Webcast this Wednesday – overview of Project Server 2010
- Microsoft Project 2010 Webcast: Project Server 2010 Overview
Pradeep GanapathyRaj, Senior Program Manager Lead, Microsoft
- Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 Time: 7:00am – 8:00am PST
- Register now for this session!
- The Project blog has a new look and continues the excellent 2010 series with an article on the new grid
- The Project Admin blog continues with 2010 topics – and also has an article on the new partner community work for the new release.
- Christophe has been really busy on the blog, between his various world-wide 2010 training deliveries – and my favorite was the complete list of great RSS feeds for project complete with opml file!
As we approach the home straight on Project 2010 I will be making more frequent posts, as well as some guest appearances on the Admin blog. This release is going to be great!