Below are the links to the different sessions we conducted at Ignite this year in Orlando. Thank you to those of you that came to Ignite and helped make our sessions successful or interacted with us at the booth (or elsewhere). We'd love to hear any feedback you have!
- Architect your app modernization journey with containers on Microsoft Azure
- Azure Service Fabric overview and the road ahead
- Azure Service Fabric Mesh: The Serverless Microservices Platform
- Take the next step with Windows Server container orchestration
- Build resilient microservices with .NET Core and Java on Azure Service Fabric
- Best practices for Azure Service Fabric applications and clusters
- Lab: Hands on with Service Fabric Mesh (GitHub repo with instructions and source)
The links for the talks should take you to the Ignite website that has both the video recording and the deck for the session. There's a lot of info here about the product roadmap and details on Service Fabric Mesh. Leave comments, tweet @servicefabric, or join a monthly Q&A call if you have questions on things we mentioned.
The Service Fabric Team