This release is a refresh of the 2.4 SDK and 5.4 runtime with the usual small updates: Bug fixes and various minor improvements to performance and stability. Some highlights of this release include:
- Fix for FileNotFoundException when taking back-ups of Actor Services.
- Improvements to application upgrades.
- Improved support for asynchronous application type registration.
- Fix for unhealthy nodes during cluster downscaling.
- Fix for Visual Studio 2015 and Visual Studio 2017 side-by-side installations.
As always, please refer to the full release notes for all the details.
The Service Fabric Team