Management Reporter 2012 CU14 RTM (version 2.12.14001.45) has been formally released and ready for customers to download.
CU14 contains the following functional enhancements:
- Report Options for Web Viewer (DDM only): Change Period and re-generate report from Web Viewer
- Keyboard accessibility for Drill to Dynamics (see below for more details)**
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 enhancements for budget submodels with multiple parents
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Budget Control enhancements including new attributes
- Many fixes for exporting to XPS
- Additional fixes for product defects
NOTE: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 customers will have their data mart automatically reset upon upgrade to re-integrate data to support several of the new features.
**With the Keyboard accessibility enhancement, you will now see an option appear when drilling into an amount at the account detail level:
- Users will see this dialog anytime you drill into an FD column amount and are at the account detail level
- For users who prefer to repeatedly drill into report transaction level within Management Reporter, they can click on the DESC or ACCT columns to automatically drill down without being prompted
- If the report detail level does not include transaction detail level, drilling from the account detail level will not prompt and will automatically attempt to Open in Microsoft Dynamics
***Issues (Bugs) fixed in Management Reporter 2012 Cumulative Update 14 (CU14) 2.12.14001.45: https://mbs.microsoft.com/files/customer/MgmtReporter/Learning/Documentation/UserGuides/ManagementReporterCU14FixList.pdf
Version History Information (CU14):
- Management Reporter CU14 RTM - 2.12.14000.45
If you have any question with regards to ERP versions supported by this release, please review the compatibility list here.
You can find the download for Management Reporter CU14 here: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/northamerica/MR/downloads/service-packs/MROverview