It is with great pleasure to announce that DynamicsPerf 2.10 can be downloaded from here.
There are several enhancements to this version:
- Added support for Dynamics 365 Local Business Data (aka On-Premise )
- New AOTEXPORT class specifically for Dynamics 365
- Be able to determine if a batch job was running when a system slowdown occurred.
- Analyze total impact of each batch job by Day or Month (avg. time, execution counts, etc)
- Find out which Batch Jobs are slowing down over time
- Review your SQL Server Always On configurations (replicas, groups, listeners)
- No more missing query plans caused by servers being in different time zones !!
- Determine which settings are at the database and which are at the server level
- The analyze scripts have been updated with new sample queries for all the new collectors
There is an upgrade script from 2.0 to 2.10 provided in DynamicsPerf\upgrade scripts folder. In addition, there is a small patch file to upgrade to the current build of 2.10. (This version has been being tested by Dynamics PFEs since late Nov. )
The installation steps are the same but I will be adding a video blog for installation. So stop back to this site to check out this video.
A big THANK YOU to the community that continues utilize and support this toolset !!!
Rod “Hotrod” Hansen