Payroll Tax update 2017-R8 for the United States was just recently for the following versions of AX:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 US Payroll (R2 and R3)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 US Payroll
Find the latest Payroll updates for each version below.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition - US Payroll
This hotfix enables the Payroll Tax update 2017-R8 for United States of Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition.
Payroll tax updates may come as a binary only update or as binary and x++ updates. The majority of Payroll tax updates will be binary only, however both hotfixes are required for this tax update. Therefore you will need to generate a binary and application package separately, and then merge the packages.
Please see the release notes for details on the changes that were included in this tax update. D365 Payroll Update Release Notes.docx
United States/USA: Payroll Tax update 2017-R8
- KB4040667 - Binary update - released 8/30/2017
- KB4040669 - Application update - released 8/30/2017
Payroll Tax update 2017-R8 for the United States
- KB4039890 - Binary update - released 8/28/2017
- KB4040251 - Application update - released 8/30/2017
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 US Payroll (R2 and R3)
Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3 Application & Tax engine updates - 2017
- KB4036061 - 2017-R8 Payroll Tax update for the United States - released 8/8/2017
Tax data version: 2017-R8
- KB4019611 Updates for 2017-R4 payroll tax are available for the American version of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3
- Released 5/12/2017 - Base code version: 22.214.171.124
LCS Issue Search and search for KB#
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 US Payroll:
- KB 4041114 - Tax Change History - August 2017
- Please contact Microsoft Support to obtain the latest installation package containing the latest tax update.
- 2017-R8 Documentation:
Premier Field Engineer - Microsoft Services