What is a Microsoft Dynamics Dedicated Support Engineer (DSE)?
Designated resource(s) that are specialists in specific Microsoft technology(ies). Deliverables include, but are not limited to, assisting with new deployments or performance improvement of existing installations by providing proactive technical or operational reviews and planning.
Premier Field Engineering (PFE) delivers onsite, remote and dedicated support services for Premier customers around the world to promote health in their IT environments. As part of CSS, PFE partners with Commercial Technical Support and Enterprise Services to strengthen the Microsoft Services field engineering capability worldwide.
To support the Premier family of services, Premier Field Engineering has engineers that operate in two different modes which provide proactive and reactive support:
- Transactional support has a focus on short term customer health issues.
- Discrete, time bound proactive work
- Problem focused, short term reactive work (Reactive Onsite Support)
- Preventative services to include Risk Assessment Programs and standardized Workshop training
- Dedicated support has a focus on long term customer relationships with an emphasis on strategic technical health focusing on core Microsoft technologies.
- Engages in root cause analysis for technical issues that significantly impact the enterprise
- Works to identify and resolve deep strategic tactical issues before they impact the enterprise
- Works to establish practices that avoid problem reoccurrence and ensure system health
- Shares and transfers industry best practices and an in depth understanding of Microsoft technologies in customized formats (customized workshops and training)
Find out more here: Dynamics Dedicated Support Engineering