Welcome to the NSW DEC Office 365 User Guides
Your core destination for all information about the release of Office 365 prepared by the Microsoft Australia team to NSW DEC schools from the Microsoft in Education team and our wider community.
Welcome to the Microsoft Australia NSW DEC Office365 User Guide. Here you will find all the information, resources, links, tips and tricks related to using Office 365 in your schools and classrooms across New South Wales.
The set of tools in Office 365 are used around the world to support teaching and learning, and offer a wide range of educational benefits. These online services will assist schools in using a Bring Your Own Device strategy, allowing students and staff to collaborate from any device, anywhere they have access to the internet.In the video below, see how Campbelltown Performing Arts High School have used Office 365 in their school.
Microsoft Office 365 (Link to DEC Intranet) is a set of web-based applications that enable collaboration and creation in the classroom. This service includes online versions of Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. In addition, Microsoft Office 365 offers collaboration and sharing opportunities via OneDrive and OneNote Class & Staff Notebook.
OneNote Support Guide
A comprehensive guide to using Office 365 in your classrooms and schools has been developed as a OneNote notebook.
- To view the NSW DEC OneNote support guide in your browser visit this link.
- To download the NSW DEC OneNote support guide as a OneNote file visit this link.
Other Support Resources
- For questions, queries and to learn from other users of Office 365 in NSW DEC, please visit the O365 Yammer community here.
- Technical support information about using these services in the DEC environment is available via the Learning Tools Technical Support site (DEC Intranet)
- To view the Microsoft NSW DEC Student privacy charter please click here.
How to Videos
In these videos, you will learn some ways you can use Office 365 in your classroom.