The Next Level Roadshow has drawn to a close with the final instalment this year finishing in Adelaide on Thursday November 19th. Over the past three weeks, the Next Level Learning Roadshow has visited the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Parramatta & Adelaide working with teachers, IT Directors, principals, eLearning coordinators across all sectors in these areas. With keynotes from Dan Haesler & Bron Stuckey and an educator & IT tracks, the events had something for everyone.
As promised please find links below to all the content presented at the various different events. We will update the list below as more content becomes available.
IT Track Content
- Window 10 in Education – here
- Managing devices in a BYO world – here
- Harnessing data in your school – here
- Journey to the cloud wit Azure in education – here
- Cloud Trust framework summary –here
- Office 365 -Under the covers –here
Educator Track Content
- Educator & School Spotlight
- Dan Haesler –Keynote content here
- Bron Stuckey – Keynote & workshop content here
Congratulations again to the winners of the Xbox One Kinect Sports Rivals packs and wish them all the best for using these in their schools and classrooms. We look forward to receiving some great photos of the prizes being used in classrooms across the country.
Finally check out these resource for other areas that we mentioned throughout both tracks at the various different venues.
- Next Level Learning
- Microsoft Educator Community
- Australian Education Blog
- Office 365 Learning Hub
- Apps for Learning
- Windows 10 in education
- BYOD Guidance for Schools
- BYOD Guidance for Parents
If you would like to read Matthew Jorgensen’s reflection on the Queensland leg of the roadshow, have a read of his guest post here.
If you have any questions for the team following the events, please reach out to us. We look forward to seeing you all again at events across the country in 2016.