Looking for Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) membership support? What about pre-sales assistance to deliver your first cloud deal? Maybe you’re looking to connect with Microsoft?
When speaking to Partners, I come across these enquiries with alarming regularity. To help you find the assistance you need, the team at Microsoft Australia have created the Partner 101 guide, covering the most commonly requested support channels and engagement points, all in the one place.
You will need:
- At the organisation level: an active Microsoft Partner Network membership (Network, Action Pack or Competency)
- Enrol for free
- At the individual level: a Microsoft account (aka Live ID) that is associated with your organisation’s MPN profile. This is the account you use to sign in to the partner portal and access your organisation’s MPN benefits – don’t get this confused with your Office 365 account
Partner 101 Overview
- Program Support
- Support for your Microsoft Partner Network membership, incentives and licensing, as well as limited technical support available to all MPN tiers
- Technical Support
- Technical support options to help you sell, deploy and support your customers – exclusive to Action Pack and Competency Partners
- Connect with us
- Learn how to connect with Microsoft Australia and access resources to build your business
Download Partner 101 – the latest version can always be found at www.aka.ms/partner101
Check out other related posts on connecting with Microsoft Australia
Join the discussion in the Microsoft Australia Partner Yammer Community