Fix Visual Studio Error “No exports were found that match the constraint”


When loading an existing universal Windows App solution, I noticed that the shred project failed to load in Visual Studio 2013. When creating a new one, I ran into an error as shown below.

No exports were found that match the constraint:
     ContractName    Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.ITextDocumentFactoryService
    RequiredTypeIdentity    Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.ITextDocumentFactoryService

A Stackoverflow post by Simon B. Robert saved my night. The fix is to rename or delete the ComponentModelCache in your local folder.

 

image 

Comments (0)

Skip to main content