Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer shared Microsoft’s cloud computing strategy with students at the University of Washington in Seattle. During his hour-long speech, with some demos, he outlined the five dimensions that define the way people use and realize value in the cloud:
- The cloud creates opportunities and responsibilities
- The cloud learns and helps you learn, decide and take action
- The cloud enhances your social and professional interactions
- The cloud wants smarter devices
- The cloud drives server advances that drive the cloud
So, what are Microsoft’s commitments to its cloud computing strategy? In Steve’s words, “We’re all in.”
You can watch the video on demand here. Find out what some students at UW have to say about cloud computing. Hilarious!