- How do I find the gaps within my development process that if filled, would yield the largest benefits?
- How do I coordinate my development life-cycle activities, including requirements, modeling, development, build and testing?
- How do I accurately measure, track and report progress and quality?
- How do I better manage my code assets including those in the database?
- How can I automate the user, load and stress testing?
We understand that the bulk of an enterprise IT budget is consumed by maintaining legacy applications. All too often this leaves few resources to develop against the backlog of new, innovative applications that are needed to meet the upcoming challenges facing the business. What’s needed is process efficiencies that help capture some of the maintenance budget and move it into core development. Of course you also need to ensure that the time that does get spent doing new development is as efficient as possible. Taking these steps will help your team ger more done using existing budgets.
Microsoft and CEI are pleased to invite you to join us for a lunch event where we will discuss how you can gain cost savings and efficiency with Microsoft’s ALM (application lifecycle management) strategy and toolset of Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server. We expect to hear the challenges you are facing as well as any innovative solutions you might have implemented. In addition, we will share demonstrations on how Microsoft’s ALM strategy and VSTS/TFS tools help address all of the following challenges:
Featured Speaker: Mike Snell, Regional Director, CEI
Who Should Attend: Business Decision Makers, Technology Decision Makers, Application Development Managers, Developer Managers, Senior Architects
Registration is available here. Free admissions. A chance to win a 4GB Zune.