You can now add comments to your DataTips Sometimes you just want to make a comment to remind yourself about something in a DataTip (pinned or floating) and now you can! Here's how you do it:
- Enter Debug Mode
- Put your mouse pointer over a variable in the current scope; you should see something like this:
- Click on the pin to create a pinned DataTip:
- Put your mouse over the pinned tip until you see this control area (NOTE: you may need to look around a bit as it may not be close by):
- Do you see the chevrons at the bottom? (the double "V" thingy for the short-bus kids out there)
- Click on it! You should see something like this on your DataTip (NOTE: this illustration shows a floating DataTip):
- Type in some comments and bask in the glory that is comments for DataTips.