Before jumping to C# to develop for .NET and forgetting your C++ knowledge/experience/skills, you might want to make sure you have a look at those:
– Pure C++ column from Stanley B. Lippman.
– Translation Guide: Moving Your Programs from Managed Extensions for C++ to C++/CLI
– STL.NET Primer
– A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Things You Should Know Before Porting Your Visual C++ .NET Programs to Visual Studio 2005
– C++: The Most Powerful Language for .NET Framework Programming
– Visual C++ Team Members blogs: Andy Rich Brandon Bray Five Testers From VC Herb Sutter Jonathan Caves Martyn Lovell Stanley Lippman